Monday, August 9, 2010

WAKA FLOCKA PAC??? GET THE FUCK OUT CU

Waka Flocka Flame recently announced plans to put together his Tupac Shakur-inspired Flockaveili debut album and revealed his discovery of the producer he calls the new Dr. Dre.
For the project, Waka linked with Rick Ross' "B.M.F." producer, Lex Luger, to provide over 10 cuts.
"Flockaveli is the name of my album," Waka revealed in an interview. "I was definitely inspired by Pac a while lot growing up, so people are definitely going to get to know me on a personal level...Out of the 15 or 16 songs that are going to make the album, Lex Luger probably did 12 of them. That's my Dr. Dre... and I'm his Snoop [Dogg] [Laughs]. He's the new sound of Hip-Hop. You ask anyone who needs a hit and Lex will come up in their conversation, guaranteed..." (VIBE)
Lex Luger recently talked about befriending a slew of rap stars off the success of his Rick Ross beat, "B.M.F."
"Spiff of Spliff TV reached out to me for the 'Hard In The Paint' instrumental because Ross wanted that," Lex explained in an interview. "People were bumping 'Hard In The Paint' in a car and he was like, 'What song is that?' This is before 'Hard In The Paint' even blew up...He found me on MySpace and Twitter and hit me like, 'I need some of this music.' And I told him, 'I got it, but I got other stuff that's way better.' I was sending Spiff 30 beats a day for seven days. I sent him a gang of beats and out of those beats was 'B.M.F.' and 'MC Hammer' -- [Because of that beat] the biggest names in the game want to set up studio time. Everybody came out the woodwork. I just came back from Miami being in the studio with Ross. I got songs with Soulja Boy, Tity Boi, Diamond. Diddy reached out. Pusha T." (Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment