Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ross and CCC respond to jeezy

"This is what happened," radio host A Plus told listeners. "We're about 30 seconds from going back on the air and what we do behind the scenes, we prep our interviews and let them know, 'Hey this is what we're gonna go over' and I told him what we were going to talk about. One of those topics was Waka Flocka -- mind you people, this is stuff off the air and I asked Gucci if it was cool to talk about it and his immediate manager pulls him out the studio. Mind you, this is ten seconds before we go back on the air. That's unprofessional. You don't yank anybody off the air like that when we're about to go on the air...That's your hero people, that's your guy. I don't know, I don't know how to feel...I'm the nice guy, you stepped on a nice guy, Gucci. Come on man, I don't understand that."
Here is what torch of CCC told Jeezy via twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment