Friday, August 6, 2010

Game's Keepin it real....wait for the single mane

"I think I should stop saying when the album is gonna be released and just say 'when it's released, just pick it up,' man. And I think that no matter how long people wait, we're not gonna get into a Detox situation and wait over 10 years for that...August 24th was real realistic to me until I started touring. Before I get really locked into it, when I get home on the 8th man...you know, it might still be the 24th once I talk to [Interscope CEO] Jimmy Iovine. He's overseas and he gets back when I get back so I'ma sit down with him and have a meeting and we'll play everything I got. I think I'm missing my huge single like "My Life," or "Hate It or Love It," or "One Blood." And I think I really need to find that...Like I'm looking for a cross between "One Blood" and "Hate It or Love It." And I think that it wouldn't be successful or right for me if I put my album out before that."

No comments:

Post a Comment