Friday, July 9, 2010

ricky ross stole the beat?



Now, Wyldfyer isn’t exactly saying that the JUSTICE League jacked him, but he IS saying he sent the beat to Ross about three months ago. Here are some of the comments he has made on Twitter. And, before you say dude is "hating," he's produced already for the likes of Jay-Z, Nas, and Ludacris. I get these "my song got stolen" emails almost every day and this is the .5% that gets up here.

# By the way, yalls favorite HIP HOP producers have been hitting me all day like, "shyts MAAAAD similar". I just put it out there. 10:57 PM Jul 6th

# @DONJULIO1 @theforce_ But I HOPE they "outdid" me. Shit, its like 4-5 of them and just ONE of me. That say something about ME! 10:56 PM Jul 6th

# @DONJULIO1 @theforce_ I just put it out there for the world to know and make they own minds up...I even said that their song is DOPE 10:55 PM Jul 6th

# And today I hear THIS? http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2010/07/06/22288880.aspx "I QUIT!!!" 8:38 PM Jul 6th

# Buuuuuut, i send THIS beat to Ross 3 months ago http://www.sendspace.com/file/fg4af9 ... 8:38 PM Jul 6th

# Im already getting phone calls, LOL. SMH! I cant do it, mane! Not if n***as aint playin fair. If its coincidence? COOL! Dope Record. 8:37 PM Jul 6th

# @NativeOfVA bout to post it now! Cant be THIS much coincidence in the FUCKING world! n***as wanna get grimy? Ok. 8:27 PM Jul 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment