Friday, June 11, 2010

chamillionaire's mom has cancer... wants to pay her medical bills instead of money on a mansion!

Southern rapper Chamillionaire has addressed the reports surrounding his recently foreclosed Texas home and said personal matters including his mother's fight with cancer were behind him letting it go.

In addition to his mother, Cham also said the birth of his son, Xavier, motivated him to have the foreclosure go through.

The normally very private rapper also added that he has family and people that depend on him, so his concerns lean towards being more responsible with his financial choices rather than how they make him appear in the public light. "My mother has cancer and she was looking at my house and my lifestyle and was afraid to come to me about money for medical bills," Cham said on the Madd Hatta Morning show. "And I'm like, don't do that. Whatever bills you have come to me about it. I had to ask myself was keeping a house that was not worth all the money I'd been paying on it worth more than my mother or my son? So that's the decision I made. I gotta make sure I make good moves." (XXL Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment