Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nobody's Hip Hop Drop!

Frenchie drops a song about Gucci Mane being home!
Download:

Jeezy squashes his beefs with dj drama gucci.. gets a verse from gucci... drops a tape with drama.. then starts the beefs up again by having his crew give waka flocka a black eye... and now this with Drama??? jeezy acts like a bitch
JEEZY MAD AT DRAMA AGAIN?

Drama is a busy character. Dude is always running around making hot mixtapes and stuff. Yeah, that. From what I heard Drama may have been a lil too busy for Jeezy’s liking. Jeezy was trying to put out Trap or Die 2 and Drama was taking to long. This means they deferred to the other great DJ Don Cannon. But, on the other side, Don Cannon may be working with Gucci Mane and that’s not pleasing to Jeezy.
Look for that new Tupac album this winter!!!!
Jay-Z and Eminem are all set to join forces in a pair of concerts in each entertainer’s hometown

. At the New York show, the two rap giants will play the very first concert at the new Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. That show is September.

A couple weeks before the New York show is the Detroit show on September 2 at Comerica Park.

Eminem made the announcement at game two of the Yankees and Detroit Tigers doubleheader in Detroit.

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime set of shows, and I know we're both really going to bring it to our hometowns," Eminem said Wednesday. "The fans are going to love this and so am I. It's going to be historic."

The pair also collaborated on the popular DJ Hero video game earlier this year.
Lady Sovereign announced the other day that she is a lesbian!!! lol who knew??? like it wasnt obvious... LOVE ME OR HATE ME IM STILL AN OBSESSION!!! lol

Kat Stacks says sorry
Scarface not doing VH1 honors now either???
"I regret to inform you that I will not be attending the dirty south hip hop honors that's an insult to us DIRTY SOUTH huh????smh @vh1," he wrote Thursday (May 13) morning. "As hard as we fought to be a part of general population they still wanna give a n*gga a label it's hip hop f*ck where I come from. @DaunteWrites I was a nominee at 1st @KatrinaME 100% sure it did but they tryin 2 make a n*gga look xtra country and stupid we can call it dirty...@jackolantern80 let the honorees be honored I jus feel insulted...but f*ck me who am I? @DJ_GREENLANTERN bruh we fought hard to get in now we just "dirty south" huh...." (Scarface's Twitter)
Tony Draper ( started Suave House Records) mad about the honors too!!!??
"It's like I don't know how VH1 is putting their information together, but you're speaking on Southern music and you're speaking on the culture of Southern hip-hop and you're speaking on people that have influence--the Rick Rosses, the Jeezys, the T.I.s and Ludacris's and all those guys. Then it goes in this order: there's Luke as the godfather, there's J. Prince as well as the godfather, then it comes me, Tony Draper. I started Suave House at 16 years old. I put together one-stop distributors and made nationwide distribution at a time when that was unheard of. When I first came to New York in '94, I did a distribution deal and kept ownership of all my masters. I was the first young Southern kid to own his masters as a teenager; nobody else was doing that. So when you speak on the culture of hip-hop, Southern hip-hop, then those guys they definitely looked up to big Luke, they definitely looked up to J. Prince, but they also looked up to Suave House... So when you mention Southern hip-hop and you don't mention Tony Draper then your facts is wrong." (XXL Mag)

Shawty Lo on gucci mane's release from prison
"Basically, me and Gucci, when my career started and Gucci's career started, we was in the struggle. We was blackballed," Lo said in an interview. "So me and Gucci, we feel like we're brothers from a different mother. Just to be here, man, it feels good to be here. I been arrested 28 times, and I been convicted four times, so I know how it feels. The hip-hop police got it in [for us]. But at the end of the day, I'm here, thick or thin." (MTV)
CHAMILLIONAIRE A BANDWAGGON HOPPER??? THOUGHT YOU LOVED THE ROCKETS??
"I think it's gonna be between the Lakers and Cleveland," Cham told SOHH about a possible NBA Finals match-up. "I know a few people think I'm on the bandwagon because the Lakers are a hot team but I was on the Lakers when people wasn't really rooting for them. Even when Kobe [Bryant] had his little problem and everyone started jumping off of Kobe. I was still hoping Kobe was gonna come back and get his revenge against everybody and people don't understand the way I pick teams, I pick them because I feel it's about entertainment. It's supposed to entertain you and the Lakers are an entertaining team to me." (SOHH)


No comments:

Post a Comment