Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nobody's Daily Hip Hop Drop 5-18-2010 Morning Edition.


HIP HOP DROP!


God jams Waka Flocka Flame... i hope he plays my shit :)

Diddy talks to XXL
Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy speaks on his run in the rap game and being an urban innovator on his first-ever XXL Magazine cover feature which drops next month.

In the feature, Diddy declares his legacy in hip-hop.
"Hands down, undisputed, I'm the undisputed heavyweight champion of hip-hop. We are going to have to deal with those facts. There is nobody that can f*ck with me with what I do, which is getting busy. We are going across the board, as an entrepreneur, innovator, motivator. Who was there first? Who traveled to Europe first? The first. The first. The first. The first. I was the first." (XXL Mag)
Last year, Diddy talked about how he has been able to keep his Bad Boy brand popular for nearly two decades.
"With me and [Jay-Z], you gonna have to get down or lay down anyway," Diddy said in an interview. "There's other rules to this game that you gonna have to abide by. At the end of the day, we understand. We understand the importance of telling the truth. If you're just getting into the game, you're probably telling a lie anyway because you're telling somebody else's game. If we still here, we're still here because we're telling the truth. Number two, we have relationships, and number three, we still know how to make hit records. That's what this thing is about. You could be five years old, 70 years old -- you make a hit record, it's gonna stand the test of time. It's something the game has to get used to." (MTV)
Speaking at the Core DJ's conference in Atlanta in April 2009, Diddy explained Bad Boy's impact in rap.
"Bad Boy is important," he explained in a video. "We have not sold out and all this stuff, we trying to do these types of records over here and those, we make Bad Boy records. And that's preserving your brand, and the thing that's bigger than Bad Boy is we are the last label standing. No disrespect to the other labels, but there is no Roc-A-Fella. There is no Ruff Ryders, there is no Death Row. So if this label doesn't make it, this is the last of the labels and that means nobody else can come out with a label. Then it just turns into production deals." (YouTube)
Despite close ties with Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj, Puff recently denied managing both rap stars.
"For the record, as I said before, don't believe the rumors," Diddy said on a UStream broadcast. "I have not made no announcement yet, don't believe no rumors about anything y'all hear. me and Nick, we just cool. I like her style. Rick Ross, he's my brother. There's no management announcements or none of that. So everybody, worry about what you're worrying about. It's all right for people to know each other and have an admiration towards each other and maybe pick each other's brains for advice. I will be making an announcement in a couple of weeks on some things. But right now, everybody let's chill out and be cool and stay focused on being positive..." (UStream)

Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs recently opened up about his romance woes and why has not been successful in love.

Diddy blamed his work ethic for keeping him from focusing on love.
"I've had a lot of success and I've had a lot of material things, but I've never conquered love," he revealed in an interview. "I've never just had that always successful relationship. That's due to the fact of me working and not paying attention to the girl, or me also feeling that the girl doesn't appreciate me. And then I get a girl that really knows how to love me and I'll press the self-destruct button because it makes me feel uncomfortable that she's loving me so much." (Parade)
Last year, Diddy said his "fear" has pushed him cheat on women while in relationships.
"A couple years ago, my psychologist came to the conclusion that this is one of the big problems I have as far as maturing in a relationship," Diddy explained in an interview. "After my father got killed, my mother said, 'I'm never getting married again. I don't want men around my children.' So I've never actually been able to witness a husband and wife's love. Sometimes when I see it with my friends, I just find myself staring like a child, because I've never actually seen it before. It's one of the sad parts of my life. When a relationship gets to a certain point, I probably get scared and become a little self-destructive. [If caught cheating,] cry. It might not work, but it at least shows that you care. Godd*mn, this is a deep interview. You didn't ask Will Smith none of this sh*t! Yeah, it hurts me. One of my weaknesses is that I actually have a conscience." (ELLE Magazine)
Diddy recently said he would touch on the subjects of love and emotion for his new album, The Last Train to Paris.
"One of the things we're trying to represent is emotion," Diddy said of the upcoming album. "Not being afraid to show emotion on record. A lot of records out right now -- no disrespect to them, but they're all surface. It's about what people have or a dance. All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion. Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion -- you get a feeling, a vibe." (MTV)



vs.
More on the Nicki Minaj and Foxy Brown Beef
I’m getting more info on this Foxy Brown stuff and I just got word from the streets that the WAR OF THE SUMMER is about to go down!!! This is exactly the words my sources used….WAR of the SUMMER. FOX BOOGIE VERSUS NICKI MINAJ!!! From what I understand, Foxy was shocked when Nicki remade TWO of her hit songs without paying homage, but let it go, since they were supposedly cool. It seems like the “streets” have helped fuel this one, everything from saying Nicki’s biting to her supposedly being Trini. Everybody knows Foxy's Trinidadian, but it doesn’t seem that Nicki is. So, the latest is that Foxy is in the studio recording her new album now and he’s going all out. On top of it, it seems that people in the camp fee; that Nicki has swiped Foxy's hardcore dancehall flow on a pair of reggae-tinged songs. They even feel that the Foxy's ADLIBS like “WO” have been borrowed! Now, it seems that all of this has gotten the Brooklyn Don Diva's Gucci panties in a bunch! I don’t have the song yet, but I heard Foxy is going to go IN on Nicki! WOW! I wonder if Nicki’s going to respond!!!!


SO after we show you that bloody mess at the Gucci Mane Video Shoot... This dude is gonna go ham on them boys??? this is the dude that gave waka a black eye?? lol lol
Amber Rose and Kanye West have broken up.... No big deal... it was all for show...The girl is a lesbian.
LOL and after I write this... I see she is fuckin with Tila Tequila's crazy ass lol lol.

The Dream has attempted many things but we never thought that he would try something like this. It seems that he had the bright idea to cover Aaliyah’s jawn “One in a Million”. It sounds like he imitated her voice instead of making it his own…
http://usershare.net/pxp8xm5w3j23
In between preparing for the June 22nd release of his Thug Motivation 103 album Young Jeezy is still finding time to give back.
The CTE head and founder of the Street Dreamz foundation partnered with the LightHouse Foundation to reward students who successfully passed Georgia’s Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests or CRCT
Lebrons mom is not sleepin with that alien dude from the cavs... thank jesus... lol
Rap A Lot Records SINGS A BIG DISTUBITION DEAL!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR MY MAN Z-RO??? I HOPE HE FINALLY BLOWS UP!

J Prince (James Smith), CEO of the pioneering, Houston based Rap-A-Lot Records, has confirmed an exclusive distribution deal with Universal Music Group affiliate Fontana.

Fontana is the independent distribution group within Universal. The company currently provides back office, marketing, and sales support for over 80 labels worldwide, including Kedar Entertainment and Delicious Vinyl. The deal gives Rap-A-Lot the opportunity to expand their audience for new releases from Bun B, the late Pimp C, Z-Ro, and multiple compilation LPs.

Fontana CEO Ron Spaulding was attracted to Rap-A-Lot due to their proven track record over several decades of various trends and stylistic changes in Hip-Hop.

"I have been doing business with James Prince and Rap-A-Lot for a long time and it is an honor to welcome his entire team to Fontana. James is a true music visionary and has established Rap-A-Lot as one of the great pioneers of Southern Hip-Hop, a true original,” Spaulding explained in a statement. "And as they approach their well-earned milestone of 25 years in the industry, Fontana is thrilled to embrace their innovation, rich catalog and talented artists as we play a role in the next exciting chapter of their history."

Founded in 1986, J Prince’s Rap-A-Lot exploded onto the national scene courtesy of seminal albums (Grip It! On That Other Level, We Can’t Be Stopped) from the Geto Boys. Later, the label further its and Southern Hip-Hop’s reputation with projects from Scarface (My Diary), Do or Die (Picture This), and Ganksta N-I-P (The South Park Psycho).

Looking forward, Prince’s vision is for his company to transcend regional tags and be considered the premier label in Hip-Hop.

"I am excited about Rap-A-Lot Records' new journey and the opportunity to work with Jim Urie [President & CEO, Universal Music Group Distribution] and Ron, two music executives that I have the utmost respect for," J Prince stated. "I believe in the Universal/Fontana system and I look forward to having the Rap-A-Lot brand be a part of the #1 music company."

At press time, Rap-A-Lot’s next major release will be Bun B’s Trill OG sometime this summer.

Z-ro's New Cd HEROIN drops June 25th!


Southern rapper Rick Ross' Teflon Don album has reportedly been pushed back to July.

Def Jam South president DJ Khaled broke the news on his Twitter page early Tuesday (May 18) morning.
"RT @djnasty102: We Rockin Out Right Now!!! @DjNasty102"All I Do Is Win Remix" @TheRealDJKhaled We about To Get "Super High" Ricky Ross," he wrote. "Today was a great day great night ! Trust me when I tell u! Teflon don coming soon! JULY 6!!!" (DJ Khaled's Twitter)


Kind of confirming what we already knew... 50 cent and ciara are dating.


HIP HOP DROP AFTERNOON EDITION! 3:00 PM
Gucci Mane in the Studio with Loyd Banks... My dog is busy as all hell!
After numerous delays it looks like Young Buck's album The Rehab will finally be released on July 6th. This date will see alot of albums from Southern rappers come out. Big Boi, Juvenile, Rick Ross, Yelawolf & Yo Gotti all have albums coming on the 6th.
EVE, USHER, and DMX to be on VH1 Behind the Music
R&B crooner Usher and rappers Eve and DMX are just a few of the artists that will be featured on the upcoming season of VH1’s Behind The Music when it premieres next month.
Behind The Music will kick off on June 7 at 8 p.m. with DMX. The episode will take a look at DMX’s rise to fame as well as his lengthy criminal record.
Behind The Music: DMX will also feature in-depth interviews with various associates of DMX including Lyor Cohen, Irv Gotti, Swizz Beatz, and Eve.
Launched in 1997, Behind The Music has given viewer’s a behind the scenes look at the lives of music’s greatest and sometimes most controversial artists.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jada smith talking bout fuckin will smith?? yuck!

MASTER P!!! just heard this on the radio for some type of reason lol... i miss shit like this...
Like P was just so simple with the rhymes, but he made classic music... WAKA FLOCKA should take notes... if you ABC rhyme... get creative like LIL FLIP and MASTER P


Kat stacks naked pics hit the net... who saw that commin??? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment