Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nobody's Thoughts of the Day. WHITE RAPPERS!

Nobody's Topic of the day.... White Rappers.

Since I hit yall up with a bunch of shit on Dead Prez today i did a complete 180 and I'm talkin bout white rappers today.... I rap and do mixtapes and it's real hard to get respect in the rap game bein white... So im bringing you some of the white rappers that I have grown to like over time... Now i know about Necro... I know about Cage... but this is my damn blog and i dont like them... Especially Necro... his shit is just horrible.... im sorry... Yes i do like ICP... SO WHAT!? i like eminem too... but to tell yall the truth... im really diggin Asher Roth... it's just the type of music I like.... So ima highlight a few videos from some of these white rappers and yall view em and leave some feedback..

Now ima tell yall... im not a huge fan of haystack... i love the song Reckon! but he is just very inconsistent to me... i do like this dude White from Cte... Im pullin for him because he needs to pave the way for a white trap rapper... i really think my style is a cross between him-lil wyte- and asher roth... so im really pullin for this dude... I like Asher Roth so much because he is just consistent... a lot of Eminem's songs to me are just so corny... But even when Asher Roth drops a dance song, or a single... im just still able to feel it... Icp is cool when im in the mood... but im not gonna front like they are lyrical lol... and the beef with eminem is just stupid... too many white rappers have to beef with each other... I really hate how when every white rapper starts to blow eminem has to come out and say he is cool with that... as if he is some sort of gate keeper... just let them be them and not em.

So without further delay.... check these boys out.


White- Takin pictures

white- 37 bars

white- code name

yelawolf- pop the trunk

yelawolf- box chevy 2

yelawolf ft. PILL- I wish remix

Asher Roth- I love college

Asher Roth- Roth Boys

Asher Roth- Be by myself

Asher Roth- She dont want a man

Asher Roth- Lark on My Go Cart

Eamon- Dont want you back

Haystak- Bumpin they chops

Lil Wyte- I sho Will

Eminem- 3 AM

insane clown posse- miracles

Paul wall- Break em off

Bubba sparxxx- deliverance


1 comment:

  1. lovin the posts dawg...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete