Friday, May 14, 2010

Nobody's Daily Hip Hop Drop! 5/14/2010

HIP HOP DROP
T.I. interview on Larry King
Gucci Mane's First freestyle out the jail


Dont Jay Electronica look alot like the magic's michael Pietrus?

Jay Electronica goin in on New york and RZA!!!
KaySlay.jpg
UPDATE!!!! 3:55 PM
Kay Slay Just backed down on the hate on Jay
realslay.jpg
Jay is also WORKING with Diddy... not signing to bad boy
"Puff is my man," Jay said in an interview. Puff is going to be involved. I've been knowing him a while before people know who I was. I sought him out in 2004. At the moment I'm not contractually tied to anything right now. He's not a manager. My manager is Angela Yee. Let me ask you something. On a scale of 1 to 10, how big is the news of Diddy allegedly being my manager?" (VIBE)


HOT BOYS REUNION WITH MANNIE FRESH!!!??
"I like this question, I like this question," Juvie admitted. "I've been talking to Baby, man. I've talked to Baby, he's real behind doing the Hot Boys album thing. He done came at me three times but the whole thing was and I wanna be truthful to everybody, it was me and him talking. Me and Wayne was cool. Me and B.G. was cool, all of us was cool but I really had to talk to Baby. We had to put everything out on the table and settle our differences and that was something we'd never done. And I can honestly say it's been done now so y'all can definitely be looking forward to that album. It's coming. It's confirmed [laughs] I got a check already. I always say that when people ask like, 'Man, they already paid me on the Hot Boys album,' so you know, with me, I'm already in. It's just a matter of everybody else being in. I don't think it would be right if we left Mannie Fresh out. Don't you think? He was the producer, he did all the music for Hot Boys, so we gotta have him involved, if he don't do the whole album [then] he gotta do something on there." (SOHH)

Juvie also talks about his new album
Hot Boys' Juvenile has announced that he will be releasing a new album, Beast Mode, this summer. According to a reports, the project will come out in early July.
After last year's Cocky and Confident Atlantic Records release that was completely distributed by E1 Entertainment, veteran New Orleans rapper Juvenile is fully independent. E1 will solely handle Juvy's second release in less than a year, July 6's Beast Mode. Although details are still emerging, Juvenile will also use this opportunity to launch his UTP Records, who joins E1 in releasing the ninth official album from the platinum '90s and '00s emcee. (Hip Hop DX)
Juvenile has also explained why the project is coming out this summer.
"The main reason for putting out this record in the summer is that it's a summer album. I made this album for my fans, especially for my female fans out there." (Press Release)


Big Boi Talkin bout his next albums

"Yeah...I just like to keep recording, man. In the meanwhile, while we try to piece together the 'Kast record and see which records we're gonna use for the 'Kast album, I just been steadily recording records. For this album right here I recorded maybe 30-something, almost 40 records... I'm piecing together the next album too, the follow-up to Lucious Left Foot...Lucious Left Foot, Andre 3000, then the 'Kast record, and then we'll see what's gonna happen after that...Hey man, gotta keep recording. It's all about spreading the love and really saturating the Funk into the system. That's what we specialize in." (Hip Hop DX)

"It's basically a cut that's all about capturing the moment, whether it be your kid's first steps or you got a Polaroid and you with your lady somewhere," Big Boi explained to MTV News from the Atlanta set of the song's video. "It's about capturing the moment and getting them good times. When you look at certain photos, it takes you back to the moment, and that's what it's about. It's a funky, get-down, slap-your-sister-in-the-mouth jam." (MTV)
"I flew down to Miami for a meeting with Scott Storch," said Big Boi. "Scott said that he had a beat for me that he was sitting on for a few years. He played it, it was bananas. I brought it back to Atlanta, put all that funk on it; bringing my keyboard players in, my guitar players in and then commenced to lyrical destruction. I wanted this song the capture the good times of getting back to emceeing, real lyrical content and having fun. That's what we do and what we specialize in. The music has always been funk, bass, that Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. We're bringing it back to the essense.
"It's already done," Boi said referring to new Andre 3000 collaborations. "We got three songs on the record, I ain't played that yet, I got to save something to hold it. Dre actually produced a record and we got a record that was produced by Boi-1da and it's me and Stacks, two verses a piece, back to back, just a lyrical manslaughter. Like, who better than the Kast n*gga? Nobody." (DJ Delz TV)
Slaugherhouse signed to Shady Records... I hate this group.... blah!

Pitbull News
Hundreds of angry Malaysians protested a concert featuring US rapper Pitbull and the recent approval of a gambling license to a gaming company set to do business in the country.

Over 300 people demonstrated against the concert featuring the chart-topping Miami rapper, which takes place tomorrow (May 15th).

A group of Muslims associated with the Pan Malaysian Islamic Party protested a mosque in the capital’s Malay district.

"It's bad enough that he is named after a dog, but if you watch his video clip on You Tube, his performance and lyrics are against Malaysian cultural norms," said opposition leader Kamaruzaman Mohamad.

In related news, Pitbull announced that he is canceling an upcoming concert in Arizona over the state’s controversial immigration laws.

The rapper axed a show slated for May 31st in Phoenix, Arizona to protest the law that makes it a to be undocumented.

``I am canceling my show in Phoenix on May 31. How's the country we luv bcuz of its human rights, freedom, opprtnty -- that immigrants built -- now deny them?'' Pitbull wrote on his Facebook page.

NO MORE RACIST TRANSFORMERS!!??

Two controversial characters in the latest Transformers series have been axed from the upcoming third installment of the series.

Autobot team Mudflap and Skids were the subject of intense criticism shortly after the release of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

The controversial characters, who transformed from compact Chevys, spoke in exaggerated slang, couldn’t read and one even sported a gold tooth.

According to director Michael Bay, the pair will not be included in the third installment of the film, which has reportedly gone into pre-production in Sherman Oaks, California.

Bay denied the characters were racist. African-American TV actor Reno Wilson provided the voice for Mudflap, while white actor Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) voiced Skids.

“I don't know if it's stereotypes — they are robots, by the way. These are the voice actors," Bay told the AP in defense, shortly after Transformers 2 was released. "This is kind of the direction they were taking the characters and we went with it."

No release date is available for the Transformers 3, which is also filming at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

“There’s going to be a lot of death, human death,” T3 star Shia LaBeouf. “This time, they’re targeting humans…It’s going to be the craziest action movie ever made, or we failed.”

Cory Gunz has confirmed his signing to Lil Wayne's Young Money label and spoke on what fans could expect from his upcoming album. According to Gunz, Wayne will take an executive producing role on the untitled project.

"Shout out to Wayne for giving me a shot. He kept it real. All I'mma say, that this is it. This is what it is. Everybody just better get ready...Wayne is gonna executive-produce the album," he explained in an interview. "I trust his insight. He's going to be overseeing everything. I'm gonna keep doing the things I been doing. I think that's what's gotten me noticed. I'mma just keep my grind moving. Whatever ventures I can do, I'm bringing my family through. My whole team is gonna eat. I'm just telling everybody to get ready...I haven't met Nicki [Minaj] yet. Me and Drizzy met a while back when they was doing the I Am Music Tour in Arizona." (MTV)

Jamaica mad at Movado and Drake over video

Jamaican officials have spoken out against Drake's video for Find Your Love". The video even starts with a dark quote written across a black background. "The worst thing about crossing a line is when you don't know, you already have." Drake is attracted to a young lady in the video, who turns out to be the girlfriend of a gang leader, played by dancehall artist Movado. As the girl starts to entertain the rapper's advances, Movado gets wind of it and Drizzy is warned to go home before Movado gets violent. Desperate to see the girl one more time, Drake goes to her home but intercepted by Movado and his gang on the way. Drizzy finds out that she actually lured him there to get caught and she's aiming a gun at him before the screen goes black. Minister of Tourism, Edmund Bartlett says the video portrays Jamaica in a negative light. He went on to state that Jamaican artists, like Movado, should choose their videos carefully and avoid roles that portray the country negatively.


Gucci Mane Interview

Diddy Makes his announcement on 106th and Park (rick ross)


No comments:

Post a Comment