Friday, May 7, 2010

Nobodys' HIP HOP NEWS

robbery.jpg

THE STREETS TOLD ME A POLICE RAPPER GOT JACKED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?? WONDER IS THAT TRUE!? about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

# I HEAR ITS SOME RAPPER CHAINS FLOATING AROUND COMPTON!!.I KEEP MY EAR 2THE STREET LIKE I SLEEP ON THE CURB. IS IT TRUE??LOL.HINT:BAAAWSE

# WE"CALIFORNIA" GOT THE OFFICER CHAINS? FOR THE RIGHT PRICE THEY CAN GET THOSE BACK!!..LOL..HOLLA A AT REPUTABLE!!

Rick Ross responds about stolen chain

EMINEM IS THE BIGGEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE DECADE!!!



Kendra is about to do some damage with her sex tape…yeah, I don’t care either.

DIDDY DENIES MANAGING ROSS AND NICKI MINAJ?

Rick Ross already let the cat out of the hat so I don’t know why he would be saying the following:

“Don't believe what ya'll heard, me and Nicki are just cool and Rick Ross is my brother, so don't believe the management rumors. There are no official announcements regarding any management, so don't believe it. I do have some major announcements coming in the next few weeks so stay tuned.” – Diddy

Diddy knows he’s trying to have the new Biggie and Lil Kim…lol! I wonder what the status on that Dirty Money album is?

Kim Kardashian received a whole bunch of death threats after Justin Bieber referred to her as his “girlfriend.” LOL!

Corey Haim did not die of a drug overdose. It was some form of natural causes.

Now this is a crazy one indeed: Gabrielle Union is being sued by Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, claiming the actress busted up her happy home! She is looking to get piz-aid.

Washington D.C. has legalized medical weed. (Wink, Wink)

Mary J. Blige isn’t filing for divorce, but the rumors persist.

No more albums for Janet Jackson. I guess she’s just put out loose songs?

Kenyon Martin showed up to Trina’s Miami album release party and started rumors that they are back together again.

JD GOES IN ON USHER

Peep what JD said about URSH…and, guess what? He’s got a point!

“…you sold more records than any other artist in this decade based on that album and now I have to ask you am I the executive producer of your next album? That seems disrespectful to me.”

“Me as a producer, it’s kind of hard for me to go back into people’s projects when I gave you your biggest album ever.”

“Obviously I’m looking at something different than everyone is looking at it whether it’s the label, the artist, management… whoever it is. I’ve had this same conversation with L.A. Reid, because I’m doing Mariah Carey’s album right now. And on her last album, I didn’t have one song on there. But I did Emancipation of Mimi and she sold more records than she sold in the last five years. What part of the game makes y’all not call me?”

3D COVER?

I heard Drake’s album cover may be some sort of 3D jawn.

A Party aint a Party till Oprah and Diddy are there lol.. Hey steadman! take that take that! lol

Speaking of Diddy.... Young Joc must have gotten away from bloc and Diddy... THANK GOD... Now make me some jams to listen to!!!!!!! loved young joc- birds remix with nikki minaj off his last mixtape!

Atlanta rapper Yung Joc has inked a deal with Polo Grounds Music/RCA Music Group as a solo artist and will bring his Swagg Team Ent to Battery/Jive Records, also subsidiary of RCA. The deal will allow Joc to release his own material in addition to signing and developing new talent for Swagg Team. “Joc is a triple threat. As an artist, executive and personality, he is now entering a higher phase of his career and I'm happy to play a part in it,” affirms Bryan Leach, President, Polo Grounds Music. “I feel with Pitbull, Yo Gotti and now Yung Joc, Polo Grounds has an amazing front line of smart, talented, hungry artists that will continue to show why it's still all about making hit records and outworking everyone else.” Joc’s new album Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood is slated for a late 2010 release.

NICKI MINAJ BOOTY FAKE???? PLEASE COMMENT!!!

AFTER?

BEFORE???


No comments:

Post a Comment